Thinking about getting a website, but not REALLY sure why you need one? Well, then this blog article is for you.
Find below a list of reasons why a website is beneficial to your business:
- An online presence is incredibly important now-a-days. How many times have you taken a company name you have heard and either searched for it on Google or typed in the name into your web browser BEFORE phoning 1023 or looking in the Yellow Pages?
- Websites allow you to make information about your company / service / product available to the public. Having a website can save you time having to deal with phone calls. Your website can cover a lot of questions that a potential client may have e.g. where you are based, what your office hours are, who you must speak to about a particular service, information about your company / product(s) / service(s), etc
- Websites can help you increase your target market. Your website is up and running 24 hours a day allowing visitors from overseas to find your website and find your services / products while you sleep.
- Ecommerce Websites can increase your monthly / annual turnover. If you sell a particular product, implementing an online shop can increase your turnover by allowing customers to browse your product range online and buy online – customers don’t have to drive to your shop to buy your product(s).
- Websites can be a fantastic way of increasing your networking potential via newsletters and subscription based options.
- Websites allow your customers to communicate with you and you with your customers via the following:
- Review or Feedback forms
- Latest news facilities on the site that can assist clients can staying up to date with your company
- Website Forums
- Websites can be a great way of testing the waters with a new product / service before you spend heaps of money for media publications. By seeing how people react to a product, you can get an idea on how “in demand” or how popular your product / service is.
- Websites are far more cost-effective, long lasting and reliable than a number of other media options. Remember, a website runs 24 hours a day, 7 days week, 365 days a year for a small monthly fee and 1 initial setup fee. Weigh that up against a 1 page advert in a popular newspaper or magazine?
- Websites are an extension of your brand and certainly add a “Professional Aspec” to your business.
- Website is the perfect way to great a fabulous first impression.