Wow – what a year it has been! Can’t believe another year has gone past, but alas – here we are at the end of the year, able to look back and review what we have achieved this year.
In addition to launching another wedding related website, rebuilding the Mammoth Solutions website, 2 staff Mammoths having babies and the business growing their portfolio and staff count, Mammoth Solutions can close for the year knowing that 2008 was a busy, productive and successful year.
Mammoth Solutions completed a number of websites both small and large in 2008. Here’s a few that we managed to complete and set live this year (not all of the ones listed below are available on our portfolio):
- BabySense – an online shop to assist Baby Sense in selling their great range of products.
- Bedrooms in Boxes – a website allowing visitors to buy ready-made bedroom designs. We implemented both a local version and a European version this year.
- Bottega Family Wine – an e-commerce website selling wines relating to the Bottega family.
- CH2 – a blog type website for Gauteng musicians
- Classic FM – the design and template coding for the Classic radio station that was looking to have a fresh and new look for their website.
- Cadbury – Local & Lekker Campaign on 5FM
- Cadbury – Unlock the Riches Campaign
- Cadbury PS – Speak Yo’ Soul campaign
- Cozdia – an e-commerce website dedicated to the selling of diamonds both locally and internationally
- Diamond Topics – a blog dedicated to up to date news on the international diamond industry
- Discover Your Music – a website dedicated to assisting you “unleash your innerself!”
- ElexKhanyisa – a website for the Elex Khanyisa brand PLUS a full administration facility to handle and monitor all group relamping, spot relamping and earth leakage installations.
- Dynamic Cables – a website all about…cables!
- Ezemvelo – an website with information on the Ezemvelo Nature Reserve
- FHM – frontend re-skin
- Flowers Forever – a website providing clients with information on the Flowers Forever florist.
- Jaco Boettger – a website providing more information about Jaco Boettger and what he has to offer.
- Mammoth Solutions – our brand and look completely changed and re-launched
- Praekelt Consulting – a website revamp (soon to be live)
- South African Honeymoon – a revamp of the old website for South African Honeymoons
- Stylista Guide – an international luxury guide
- TruFM – a new look and website for the radio station, TruFM
- Valana – a value analysis website for potential stock investors
- Wealth Dynamics – a one page website about creating personal wealth
- Wedding Focus – an online guide for South African Photographers
- Zambezi Queen – website about the Zambezi Queen including a gallery and costs
- Captain Morgan – a new look and feel for this well-know alcohol brand (front-end only)
Amongst all the new designs, we have continued to do website updates for clients. These ranged from small updates to full database updates. Database development and updates have been completed for some of the following clients:
- SA Golfing and Safari Tours
- Elex Khanyisa
- Media Film Service
- Italian Consulate (South Africa and Los Angeles)
- Goldbrecht USA
- On Track
- The Wine Registry
- Traffic Signs
We thank ALL our clients and readers of this blog for their continuing support, and look forward to a spectacular 2009! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to every-single-one of you